How to install plugins in WordPress Blog software
Plugins in WordPress makes managing and maintaining your blog easier. There are plugins to stop spam posts, backing up your database, social bookmarking, etc. It is very simple to install plugins for your blog. All you have to do is download the plugin, unzip it, upload it to your blogs plugins directory, and login to your blog to enable the newly uploaded plugin.
1. Download plugin from http://wordpress.org/extend/plugins/
2. Unzip plugin to your computer.
3. Upload Plugin to yoursite.com/wp-content/plugins with and FTP client like FileZilla
4. Login to your wordpress blog with an administrator acount
5.Click on the Plugin button which is under the Appearance heading.
6. Find the plugin you uploaded on the left, and click the activate link under the name of your plugin in bold.
7. Use your Plugin by going to Tools Menu and finding your plugin, enjoy.