Paragon released Paragon Backup & Recovery 10.1 Free Edition disk imaging and backup software.
New features according to Paragon.
– Cyclic Backup – complete infrastructure for establishing a self-acting data protection system, fully compliant with the set-and-forget backup policy. Whenever Windows fails, you can get it back on track in minutes.
– Support for the latest Windows 7 (both 32- and 64-bit), support for all existing backup techniques and of all the latest hardware as well as hard disk partitioning schemes.
– Backup and restore not only single GPT volumes but entire disks, including the option of resize during the restore operation.
– Live imaging for a Win2K+ system with two snapshot technologies onboard, i.e. MS Volume Shadow Copy Service and Paragon Hot Processing.
– Zero-install accomplishment of any operation with multi-platform bootable recovery media which you can build on a CD/DVD/Blu-ray disc or a thumb drive.
– Fast restore on a granular level without the need to restore the whole image.
– Advanced system of filters to automate the process of building up contents of the future backup image by excluding irrelevant data such as movies, music, etc.
– Choose any backup destination: Local mounted/un-mounted partitions, external storage, CD/DVD/Blu-ray discs, network shares and the secured hidden partition (Backup Capsule)
– Three special boot-up modes for restoring Windows 64-bit operating systems
– Encryption and password protection for backups to guarantee security for your confidential data
– Partitioning tools such as: partition creation, deletion, formatting to different file systems, testing hard disk surfaces and checking file systems for errors
Source:: Paragon software